April 18, 2021
Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences is proudly Maldivian owned
Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences is proudly Maldivian owned and operated and in the local language the name means ‘Your Island Home’.
Set in the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve of Baa Atoll, its surrounded by remarkable marine life. The jewel-coloured island is one of the biggest island resorts in the Maldives. Featuring only a select number of Villas and Residences (67), there’s an abundance of space where nature has been left untouched. Each Villa and Residence is discreetly distanced from the next.
The contemporary tropical accommodation features private outdoor spaces with self-contained luxury amenities such as pools, private beaches, and al fresco dining areas. In addition, there are seven restaurants, one cafe, a wine cellar, and two bars, along with a heavenly spa and a 1,200 sqm infinity pool.
A fresh take on conscious luxury. Nestled in Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Amilla is one of the Maldives’ largest islands. Naturally lush, spacious villas, wellness cuisine, and a playful Maldivian spirit.
Maldives private island lifestyle, your way
Discover a tropical playground of powdered sugar sand, lush jungle, and crystalline waters. Timeless style, endless bliss.
Leafy cycle tracks, secret beaches, space to play
Explore 23.5 hectares of space to play, roam and relax. We’re one of the largest and most spacious Maldives resorts. With only 67 spacious Villas and Residences; 70% of the island is untouched.
Tailored to your fancies; The sky is the limit
Stand by for unexpected treats and indulgences. Delighting and surprising you is our hallmark. Your Katheeb (Guest Experience Maker) personalises your guest journey.
With free PCR tests for all arrivals, Amilla is a safer choice for a 2021 holiday. Find out more at www.amilla.com.
Why choose Amilla Maldies Resort and Residences?
Amilla embodies a philosophy and lifestyle and here’s why the Amilla experience gives you more.
– One of the most pertinent reasons right now is our policy of PCR Tests For All. We’re one of just a few resorts in the Maldives offering complimentary Rapid PCR tests for all arrivals, with results returned in just 1-3 hours.
– Second reason would be the Space to Play as Amilla is one of the largest islands in the Maldives, with a low density of villas on the island, so around 70% of the island is jungle and cycle tracks. When it comes to the villas, the smallest is 220sqm, and no matter what villa will you book, you will have your private pool.
– We like to manage your expectations before you arrive on the island – and excel at surpassing you during your stay. That’s why we’re The Island of Surprises.
– Furthermore, Homemade and Homegrown@Amilla are two pet projects we’re extremely proud of; we’re able to grow fresh fruit, veg and herbs on the island due to the exceptionally fertile soil, which we use in our Homemade products.
– We are Maldivian. As a Maldivian-owned boutique brand, we uplift and showcase Maldivian talent whenever we can, whether it’s guest artists or staff training schemes.
– Another thing we’re proud of is our Naturally Lush scenery. We have carefully landscaped the resort in a way that enhances its natural beauty, rather than trying to force a formal appearance on it.
– It’s Better in Baa champions the biodiverse environment around us, particularly Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. This spot is a mecca for mantas from April to November, peaking in July.
– Speaking of which, we Vote for the Planet! By this we mean we genuinely care about the fragile natural world surrounding us and take proactive measures to reduce the impact on the environment of operations.
– Wellness Your Way caters to the high-end guests of today, who frequently require special diets such as paleo, keto, vegan and low-lectin. Our comprehensive WYW menus suit all requirements.
W. Amilla Maldives
T: +960 660 6444